[Cm-crew] Bike Film Fest NYC is going to ROCK!

Author: schizo-mobile
To: critical mass italia
Subject: [Cm-crew] Bike Film Fest NYC is going to ROCK!

-------------------- Start of forwarded message --------------------
From: "Bicycle Film Festival" <Bicycle_Film_Festival@???>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 16:45:37 +0000

Hi ALL

Bike Film Fest TIckets now on sale!

We are really enthusiastic to announce the kick off of the Bicycle Film
Festival 2006 next week.
http://r.vresp.com/?BicycleFilmFestival/0a59d4f108/579032/6492b70471/ef20e55

We have word that people are coming from LA, SF, Milan, Minneapolis,
Atlanta, Cleveland and some guys are riding their bikes from Philly to New
York for the Fest.

It is going to be a lot of fun.

Here is a list of some of the headliners:

All screenings in NYC at Anthology Film Archives 32 2nd Ave. at 2nd St.
Valet parking provided by Tranpsortation Alternatives

Thursday May 11th
Program 1,2,3
B.I.K.E
http://r.vresp.com/?BicycleFilmFestival/804a000c69/579032/6492b70471/ef20e55
Producer Fredric King of Fountainhead Films presents this feature
Documentary that is an intimate portrait of NYC's Black Label, more than
just a bike club.
Fun after party.

Friday May 12th
Program 4,5,6
This is always our most popular screening.
It should be fun for all. Fun shorts and M.A.S.H.
http://r.vresp.com/?BicycleFilmFestival/fdf73e3997/579032/6492b70471/ef20e55
Take a look at the style of fixed gear riding in San Francisco. This
film, modeled after
skate and surf videos, brings out the skills and beauty of these SF
riders. This will surely be a landmark in an already emerging subculture
of urban riders.

Saturday May 13th
Program 10,11
PEDAL
We are screening PEDAL after Premiering it a few years back. This film in
a short time has become an urban bike classic. Along with the screening we
are launching Peter Sutherland's book of photographs called PEDAL. It
features photos of Messengers
from around the world at the Messenger World Championships in NYC 2005

Tickets are already going fast.

http://r.vresp.com/?BicycleFilmFestival/8923d008c1/579032/6492b70471/ef20e55

We have added screenings to try and accommodate all.

Thanks and come have fun!

Brendt Barbur
Founding Director
Bicycle Film Festival
New York, New York

following link:
http://unsub.vresp.com/u.html?8ff428c33e/6492b70471/ef20e55

This message was sent by Bicycle Film Festival using
VerticalResponse's iBuilder (TM)

brendt@???
Bicycle Film Festival
70A Greenwich Ave. #307
New York, New York
10011

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html