[Cm-crew] [Fwd: [Fwd: [g8-2006] bike tour against g8 from Be…

Author: Luigi Pirelli
To: critical mass roma - crew ::: http://www.inventati.org/criticalmass/ ::: la rivoluzione non sara' motorizzata !!!, critical mass italia - crew ::: http://www.inventati.org/criticalmass/ ::: la rivoluzione non sara' motorizzata !!!
Subject: [Cm-crew] [Fwd: [Fwd: [g8-2006] bike tour against g8 from Berlin to St. Petersburg]]
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:56:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: malavida@???

Hi,
below is some update information from a mailing list against G8 summit in
St.Petersburg, Russia, in July 2006 regarding the idea of a bike caravan
from Berlin to St.Petersburg This might be of interest to you.

More info on upcoming summit and planned protests against it can be found
at http://g8-2006.plentyfact.net (in English). More info in
Russian/English can be found at http://spb8.hardcore.lt.

Ciao,
Misha