[Badgirlz-list] Fwd: Queer films from Europa!

Autor: giulia v.
Para: badgirlz mailinglist
Asunto: [Badgirlz-list] Fwd: Queer films from Europa!
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!
Deadline: March 8th, 2006
elliat_graneysaucke@???

Call for Queer films from Europa! Looking for shorts,
music videos, documentries, etc. by and/or about
queer, trans, bi, lesbian, and gay persons.

This program is being made for the 'Flaming Film Fest'
in Minneapolis, USA, happening this May. The program
will also be made available to festivals and events in
other cities such as Seattle, Olympia, San Fransisco,
etc.

Please contact Elliat Graney-Saucke for more
information and send tapes to:

Elliat Graney-Saucke, Stock 4
Liebigstrasse 34
10247 Berlin, Germany

Films should be on DVD, Video or miniDV format (DVD is
best!) and have English Subtitles or be in English.

Film makers should also include the following
information:
-Title
-Director
-Time
-Year
-Country
-(Description)

PRESENTED BY POST-GAY PRODUCTIONS-
elliat_graneysaucke@???

We are packs of dogs / We are enemies of men / We are not desired
http://www.myspace.com/vidalocarecords
http://www.vidalocarecords.com

PxMxD newslitter: tutti gli aggiornamenti e le iniziative
http://smartgroup.vidalocarecords.com