[Cm-milano] Invitation to BT meeting in Studene (18-20 Feb)

Autor: João Lopes (WCN)
Para: cm-roma, cm-milano, cm-torino, cm-bologna
Asunto: [Cm-milano] Invitation to BT meeting in Studene (18-20 Feb)
Hi all!

Sorry for being addressing to you in english, but I'm not fluent in Italian
;)

In the behalf of the Biketour <http://www.thebiketour.net> project and
Worldcarfree <http://www.worldcarfree.net> Network, I am presenting our
project to you all.

For the 16th time there will be a group of multicultural people travelling
by bike while promoting it, as well as meeting local
projects/activists/issues in a direct contact way.
It will be much more than this but it's up to the participants to shape the
tour in what they want it to be.

We will start in Lithuania around June, stop for 2 weeks at Ecotopia in
Slovakia, and the continue south towards Italy... if we find partners that
are willing to help in the organizing.

So if anyone wants to or knows contacts who will help, please contact me:
Joao Lopes
WCN Prague
http://www.worldcarfree.net/contact/
or send me your numbers so that I can call you.

It would be great to have the people that are interested on helping on a
preparation meeting taking place during the 18/20 weekend in Studene (Czech
Republic). Travel reimbursements are possible ;)

ciao,
Joao