[Badgirlz-list] ...::::The Second Anarchist Bookfair in Zagr…

Autor: Errata
Para: badgirlz-list
Asunto: [Badgirlz-list] ...::::The Second Anarchist Bookfair in Zagreb, Croatia::::...
...::::The Second Anarchist Bookfair in Zagreb,
Croatia::::...

March 31st – April 2nd, 2006

The Second Anarchist Bookfair in Zagreb will take
place on March 31st
April 2nd, 2006.

Anarchist Bookfair in Zagreb (ASK - Anarhisticki sajam
knjiga) aims to
become a long-term, developing project. First bookfair
(March 18th to
22nd 2005) went well, and we hope to bring in more and
more people
every
year as participants, publishers, groups, projects-
whoever is
interested in what thebookfair has to offer.

ASK will take place in Zagreb every spring, as a local
resource for
anarchist and libertarian books and other
publications. We also aim to
open discussion on subjects that are important for the
anarchist
movement, or for our local community.

The idea for such a bookfair is not new, but is based
on the positive
experience of other Anarchist Bookfairs. In many
different situations,
these bookfairs have proven to be important events and
meeting places
on
both local and international levels.

This is why we need your help - come and support this
event with
solidarity and participation!

Participation

To help us organize the Bookfair and finish the
program on time, we
need
you to confirm your participation soon as possible.
Our e-mail address
is: ask-zagreb@???

Get in touch and let us know in which way you would
like to
participate.
Here are a few questions, and we welcome any
additional information.

Also, let us know if you need accommodation. There are
a few
alternatives, but we need all the details soon as
possible.

Some of the details that we need from you:

1. Questions for all guests coming from outside
Zagreb:

- how you want to participate?

- do you need help with accommodation (Free sleeping
places are
limited,
but we can help you find cheap accomodation. There are
few hostels in
Zagreb, we can provide some more info on booking,
prices, etc)

2. If you would like a booth:

- how big of a booth do you need?

- do you need help at your booth?

- can you help with the costs of the Bookfair? (This
is not a condition
to have a booth.)

- we need some basic information about you (contact,
what
books/publishers you distribute [not list, just short
info]...)

We plan to publish program of the bookfair begining of
March. Please,
send all info that you want to be included before.

For more information:

web: www.ask-zagreb.org

e-mail: ask-zagreb@???