[Cm-milano] european biketour

Autor: tibi
Para: cm-milano
Asunto: [Cm-milano] european biketour
Ciao, vi giro una mail che ho ricevuto oggi. Arriva da quelli che ogni anno
organizzano in Europa l'Ecotopia BIketour.
Quest'anno vorrebbero organizzarlo tra Slovenia e Italia. Ma non sanno se in
Italia c'è qualcuno disposto ad accoglierli e aiutarli. Dunque vogliono
prendere contatti e vedere se si riesce a organizzare qualcosa.Non solo:
vorrebbero che qualcuno con proposte concrete andasse al meeting che fanno ta
poco.
C'è una mailing list.
Interessa a qualcuno?
Io le mail le guardo dall'archivio di lista,dunque fatemi sapere magari in
privato!
ciao

Dear BikeFriend,
I received your mail-address through our contacts that said that you were
interested in organising a part of the route for the Ecotopia Biketour 2006
(www.thebiketour.net)in your country.
The main reason for adding you instantly is to make sure that you receive the
invitation to our Organising meeting in the Czech Republic from the 18th
untill
at least the 20th of February. Right after I add you (and some more people who
experssed interest to help us fight car-culture)you will receive the
invitation
with instructions how to get to the meetingplace in the beautiful Czech
Mountains, which are curently covered under a big blanket of snow!
I would like to tell you that there is a small budget for travel
reimbursement.
It is not enough to cover the whole price and it depends on how many people
need to have their travel reimbursed.
It will be a great weekend in preparation of the biketour.
all the information you might want to know about the basic ideas from Biketour
you can read on: www.thebiketour.net
from now on you can mail to the whole group by mailing to
biketour(at)eyfa.org
It would be great if you could mail to the list if you will come to the
meeting
and when you will be in Prague or when you plan to be in Studene(see
invitation
soon to come) so we can arrange travel help and food.
If you cannot come but have some friends or know some people who are
interested
in helping us organise please inform them about the meeting and tel them that
they are very invited!!
we are looking forward to meet you and/or your friends on our meeting soon!
Remember, WE need you, the world needs US:)
Friendly greetings,
Roeland Kuijper

p.s. If you don't want to be on this list we humbly appologize, you can easily
unsubscribe by following the links on the bottom of this mail. Welcome to the
Biketour@??? mailing list! hi
you have been added to the general mainlinglist of the ecotopia
biketour community.
if you do not like to be on this list anymore, go to
https://mail.eyfa.org/mailman/listinfo/biketour to unsuscribe.
this is the place, where biketour people chat, discuss and decide when
we are resting at home. here you can ask the experienced what and how
and why, and you will be updated on biketour-news
everyone is welcome to join or just post a message, ask stupid
questions or search the archives without registering ... so be a bit
careful, what you write. it might be your parents, your state or our
funders, who stumble over it.
the traffic is not so high, some mails per week, but will increase in
the weeks before the tour.
if you want to become more involved in organising, join our organisers
list at http://www.luxlist.org/wws/info/bt-org
on the road internet is a scarce resource, so you can not be sure to
get an quick answer to questions then, but you can allways try.
see you on the road :)
biketour@???