[Badgirlz-list] Queers for Economic Justice

Author: Errata
To: badgirlz-list
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Queers for Economic Justice
From: [queersforeconomicjustice]

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

TUESDAY:

Queers for Economic Justice
invites you to our October “Know Your Rights”
training,
the 2nd in our Queer Criminal Justice Series

Are you lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender?
Do you have a criminal record?
Are you having difficulty getting a job?

Learn what you can do to overcome those obstacles!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 at 6pm
at Queers for Economic Justice, 16 West 32 St. NYC,
10th Floor

“What You Need to Know About Criminal Convictions, Rap
Sheets and
Employment in New York State”

With guest speakers:
Roberta Meyer-Peoples
Co-Director, National H.I.R.E. Network of the Legal
Action Center
and
Michele Davila
Staff Attorney, Harlem Re-Entry Advocacy Project (RAP)
Neighborhood Defender Service of Harlem

And moderated by
Ann Cammett
Board of Directors, Queers for Economic Justice

These trainings are for homeless and low-income
lesbian, gay, bisexual
and transgender people, and service providers who work
with them.

If you are interested in coming, you must make a
reservation by calling
(212) 564-3608.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/