[Cm-crew] [noviglob][set 28] A Greek soldier runs 26+ miles …

Author: schizo-mobile
Subject: [Cm-crew] [noviglob][set 28] A Greek soldier runs 26+ miles after the Persian defeat at Marathon, 490BC

===== Una critical mass di 30mila persone a Budapest! =====
[Cm-pisa] Fwd: [carfree_network]

> Date: 22 settembre 2005 22:15:07 CET
> To: World Carfree Network list carfree_network@???
> Subject: [carfree_network] Critical Mass Budapest - http://criticalmass.hu/

> Dear All,

> According to the police 24,000,
> according to the organisers more than 30,000 people
> took part in the Critical Mass bicycle ride in Budapest today.

> The event was organised by several cyclist organisations
> and the Clean Air Action Group.
> It was widely reported by all media.

===== Riding a bicycle is patriotic - Bush asks nation to drive less, conserve more =====
[Bicycles & Bathrooms] September 27, 2005

This is the now the second time the president has asked the country to
conserve energy, the first being right after (well not exactly right
after) Katrina.

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/archives/emer0014/blog/028350.html

La richiesta dei ciclisti è migliori mezzi pubblici e maggiore
percorribilità delle strade cittadine per gli utenti a due ruote.

===== San Francisco's Courier Diaster Response Team =====
[bikescape] Saturday, September 17, 2005

How can bicyclists help out in a disaster? We find out when Bikescape
talks with Serenity Enriquez who started the Bike Courier Disaster
Response Team.

http://bikescape.blogspot.com/2005/09/san-franciscos-courier-diaster.html

===== Fifth Annual Bicycle Film Festival: SAN FRANCISCO OCTOBER 5-8!!! =====

** Gang Gang Dance Playing the Opening Night Party on October 5th!!! **
** ART OPENING TITLED CHECKPOINT OCTOBER 6TH!!! **

We are totally enthusiastic to present the Fifth Annual Bicycle Film
Festival. Up to 7,000 people attended in NYC alone, LA was amazing,
and all of the screenings sold out in London. San Francisco is next,
get ready.

A fervor is brewing for bike culture in global urban centers. The
films in the festival reflect the unadulterated passion cyclists have
for their rides. The film program is amazing. We have a lot of fun
stuff planned as well.

Ride your bike over and have a good time. Thanks to all the
Filmmakers, Bikers, and Sponsors that help make this awesome event
happen.

Brendt Barbur
Director

P.S. Bikes Rule!