[Badgirlz-list] PUSCII: Now Open!!

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] PUSCII: Now Open!!
PUSCII, the Progressive Utrecht Subversive Centre for
Information Interchange, is reopening in it's new home
at
Stationsplein 7.
Next to free Internet, there will be space for
hardware
recycling, in cooperation with the Weggeefwinkel
(freeshop),
giving forgotten computer hardware can have another
life.

PUSCII stands for free information : gratis, yes, but
above
all 'free' as in freedom. The freedom of information
is
essential for the unfettered sharing of our knowledge,
opinions, and to unleash and develop our creativity.
In the current society, commercial and political
interests are
pushed to the fore. Left behind are we who are closed
out of
the information society, structurally banned from
contributing
or sharing.
Using legislation and media control, there is an
attempt to
supervise or render unusable that which we need for
our free
expression.
Information wants to be free, even if the powerful
want to
label it subversive.
Puscii is free and provides a subversive framework for
the
liberation of information.
Puscii is gratis, giving everyone the right to
participate in
the information society.

PUSCII - Free, open Saturdays 14:00 to 19:00 at
Utrecht
Stationsplein 7.