[Badgirlz-list] Femcities

Autor: Errata
Asunto: [Badgirlz-list] Femcities
[NextGenderation]
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hi everybody,

I’m the coordinator of a transnational women’s network
for Central and South-Eastern Europe, „FemCities“,
which has been undertaking a relaunch and is online
since the 1st of June: http://www.femcities.at.

I would like to invite you to cooperation, which works
very simple with us: If there is an article which is
interesting for FemCities or which is been offered to
us, we take the header and the prefix and put a link
to the original site to read the full story. This also
applies to news or events as well. And of course this
works vice versa too.

We do not charge any fees for our main goal is to
spread information concerning female agenda in an
efficient way. We do have an expert database too and
also the entry to our database is free and available
without charge as well. This enables us to inform
experts and journalists from Austria to get in contact
easily with experts and journalists from our
neighbouring countries and vice versa.

FemCities also offers an events database which has its
emphasis on South Eastern and Central Europe –
therefore I’d be very happy to hear about conferences,
festivals, workshops so I can post that on our site
too.

FemCities is a project of the Executive City
Councillor for Women’s Issues of the City of Vienna
and in order to set impulses for lobbying of women’s
policies. This new “female-focused” partnership will
feature topics which include: protection against
violence, the job market, the promotion of girls,
gender mainstreaming and media, the arts and culture.
I hope to have raised your interest,

looking forward to hear from you

Sabine Kienzer

FemCities/Project management