[Cm-crew] [NoviGlob][set 5] US President Kennedy orders resu…

Author: schizo-mobile
Subject: [Cm-crew] [NoviGlob][set 5] US President Kennedy orders resumption of underground nuclear tests, 1961

= Cycling and community - a conversation with Chris Carlsson =
[bikescape] 2005-08-05

How does your choice of transportation create or destroy community? We
talk with author, historian, co-originator of Critical Mass and my
friend Chris Carlsson to get some insight.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Bikescape?m=37

= EUROBIKE Awards Premiere Winners =
[Treehugger] 2005-09-04

For the first time, at the EUROBIKE exhibition in Friedrichshafen, the
EUROBIKE awards were granted after evaluation of all competitors for
design quality, workmanship, choice of materials, degree of
innovation, environmental friendliness, functionality, ergonomics,
utility value, safety and brand...

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/09/eurobike_awards.php

= Mutant bicycle jaunting club and tallbike youth brigade =
[Boing Boing] 2005-09-03

... "A mutant bike collective in Portland, OR that makes some really
awesome bikes - tallbikes, longbikes, tandem bikes, et cetera - out of
scrap parts and then rides them around in costume and/or while setting
them on fire..."

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/09/03/mutant_bicycle_jaunt.html

= Fetish for fixies =
[bikescape] 2005-08-31

This week we explore the mystique and magic of the fixed gear
bicycle. Meet some san francisco messengers as they tell us why they
ride these edgy and sexy bikes.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Bikescape?m=40

= Solar bicycle light =
[hippyshopper] 2005-08-25

Green-powered lights on bikes aren't exactly new - dynamo ones lit by
pedalling have been around for over half a century - but this is the
first time I've seen a solar-powered one.

http://wirelessdigest.typepad.com/hippyshopper/2005/08/solar_bicycle_l.html

= Subversion has Two Wheels (2002) =
[Internet Archive]

A music video by the Grand Rapids, Michigan hardcore band Prophet of a
Dawn. The video features footage of the Grand Rapids Critical Mass
ride, a monthly mass bike ride promoting alternative transportation.

Subject: **The Joy of Cycling**

I do not know what it is like in your neck of thw woods, but in my
country , cycling is a "no,no," for most of the adult
population. Therefore I welcome this film,because it make me feel less
of an alien. I love cycling. If you have different opinions, then you
can safely forget this very short movie.

http://www.archive.org/details/subversion_has_two_wheels

=|=

SchizoBlog:
http://www.inventati.org/criticalmass/wiki/doku.php?id=users:schizo#schizoblog