[Badgirlz-list] intro and request for review

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] intro and request for review
[NextGenderation]

Greetings,

My name is Luis Gutierrez. I am doing independent
research on gender
equity, human solidarity, and ecological
sustainability. Don't presume
to be an expert or scholar, but have been thinking
about this subject
for many years.

If and when time permits, could you kindly take a look
at this emerging
website and newsletters containing, perhaps, some
useful ideas for
research on "solidarity, sustainability, and gender
equity" ...

http://www.pelican-consulting.com/solisust.html

Please note the incipient "archive" of links to the
four newsletters
already posted. The intent is to promote
sustainability and gender
equity research that includes a religious perspective.

If you think of anything I can do to improve upon this
admittedly
feeble
attempt to get started, please let me know.

Luis
LTG1979@???

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs