[NuovoLaboratorio] informazioni dall'IRAQ occupato ([newslet…

Autor: ugo
Asunto: [NuovoLaboratorio] informazioni dall'IRAQ occupato ([newsletter 13 Aug 2005]
in allegato vi invio le ultime notizie ricevute dal sito:http://www.uruknet.info/?p=-6

Sheehan Strategy Strategia Di Sheehan
Jerry Fresia, ZNet

The strategy employed by Cindy Sheehan to hold President Bush accountable
needs to be examined for its effectiveness. I believe her effectiveness is
rooted in something that Martin Luther King pointed to as an essential feature
of any effective non-violent action and that is the use of "confrontation"
to make "the invisible visible"...

Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo: http://www.uruknet.info/?s1=1&p=14605&s2=14

Your tax dollars at work?
Daithí Mac Lochlainn, The Gaelic Starover

...According to this report, Turdblossom has been using the apparatus of
our Federal Government to slime an American citizen for a political campaign.
As in the cases of Valerie Plame and Muhammad Naeem Noor Khan, some would
compromise the security of this nation and even jeapordize human life for
political purposes and even for petty personal revenge. We should give this
serious consideration in the days ahead as the effort to discredit Cindy
S! heehan escalates. We should consider the source and ask whether our tax
dollars are being used to defame that courageous woman on the roadside in
Crawford, Texas...
Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo: http://www.uruknet.info/?s1=1&p=14604&s2=14

Taha Ramadan's Lawyer: Saddam's deputy has been Exposed to Beating before
Investigating him at the National Command Building
Al Sharq Al Awsat, Almendhar

The defense lawyer of Taha Yassin Ramadan, vice president of the overthrown
president Saddam Hussein, has accused the Iraqi police of beating him after
receiving him from the American forces and introducing him to the investigation
council, about two months ago. Thamer Mahmoud, attorney at law, said that
he has recently met with Ramadan and has been informed tha! t Ramadan "has
been exposed to beating on 16/06/2005. His eyes were blinded and he was taken
alongwith 6 of the pillars of the regime from their detention location to
another location, about 1 hour drive"...
Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo: http://www.uruknet.info/?s1=1&p=14603&s2=14

The New Ernie Pyles: Sgtlizzie and 67cshdocs
On Internet Blogs, Soldiers in Iraq Offer Up Inside Story on the War
Jonathan Finer, Washington Post Staff Writer

...At least 200 active-duty soldiers currently keep blogs. Only about a dozen
blogs were in existence two years ago when the U.S. invaded Iraq, according
to "The Mudville Gazette" ( http://www.mudvillegazette.com/ ), a clearinghouse
of information on military blogging administe! red by an Army veteran who
goes by the screen name Greyhawk. Written in the casual, sometimes profane
language of the barracks, the entries give readers an unfiltered perspective
on combat largely unavailable elsewhere...
Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo: http://www.uruknet.info/?s1=1&p=14601&s2=14

15 killed when attacked U.S. patrol returns fire -doctors
Reuters

An attack on a U.S. military patrol followed by heavy U.S. gunfire left 15
Iraqis dead and 17 wounded in a town west of Baghdad, residents said on Saturday.
Residents of Nasaf, a town just outside Ramadi, west of Baghdad, said a roadside
bomb exploded next to a U.S. armoured patrol as it passed near the Ibn al-Jawzi
mosque shortly after prayers on Friday. Following the explosion, U.S. troops
opened fire, the residents said, shooting towards those e! merging from the
mosque...
Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo: http://www.uruknet.info/?s1=1&p=14614&s2=14

We Don't Have to Be Angry Anymore Day 7
CindySheehan, Daily Kos

My day started way too early today. After 3 hours of sleep, I was being shaken
awake by someone at 6:30am telling me that the Today Show wanted me to be
on their show. I had come into town to sleep in a trailer because my tent
had been infested with fire ants. I turned the today show down for 7:15am,
so we did it at 9:00am. We had a very interesting day. We had Bush drive
by really, really fast twice. I caught a glimpse of Laura. I was hoping after
s! he saw me that she would come down to Camp Casey with some brownies and
lemonade. I waited for her, but she never came...
Read the full article / Leggi l'articolo completo: http://www.uruknet.info/?s1=1&p=14606&s2=14

http://www.uruknet.info/: a site gathering daily information concerning occupied
Iraq: news, analysis, documents and texts of iraqi resistance available in
Italian and English.

Ugo Beiso