[Cm-crew] [NoviGlob][May 25] African Freedom Day in Zimbabwe

Author: schizo-mobile
Subject: [Cm-crew] [NoviGlob][May 25] African Freedom Day in Zimbabwe

** Speak-Out and Critical Mass A HUGE SUCCESS!
[NYC IMC]

In the works are a Still We Speak rally, Critical Mass, Rev. Billy's
After-Party and Benefit for TIME'S UP! and a After-Hours After-After
Party...

Before last month's Critical Mass, the group Still We Speak organized
a speak out, where politicians, community members, celebs, and
activists came out in support of the right to free speech and the
right to assemble without a permit...

http://nyc.indymedia.org/feature/display/151066/index.php

** critical mass in lithuania(first!)
[critical-mass at Yahoo! Groups]

hi! i and some my friends are organising the first critical mass in
the capital (vilnius).

** Pumpabike: Human-Powered Hydrofoil
[Gizmodo]

Johannesburg-based inventor Mike Puzey's new 'Pumpabike' is a
human-powered hydrofoil capable of hitting speeds of up to
30kph. There's only one problem: if you stop pumping up and down, the
entire contraption sinks into the water...

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/vehicles/pumpabike-humanpowered-hydrofoil-104726.php

** LikeaBike: An EasyRider
[Treehugger]

... It suits kids 2 to 5 years old, who are too young for a real
bicycle but still benefit greatly from developing a sense of balance,
movement, oh yeh and fun...

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/05/likeabike_an_ea.php

** Pedal People: the Bicycle Delivery Service
[Treehugger]

... Serving a town with no municipal trash or recycling pick-up, Pedal
People has stepped in to provide a solution for the residents who
don't have the capability or time to deliver their own trash to the
central collection points...

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/05/wip_pedal_power.php

** BICYCLE REPAIR GIRL
[Amateur Wife Free]