[Cm-crew] [NoviGlob] Notizie da NessunLuogo

Author: schizo-mobile
Subject: [Cm-crew] [NoviGlob] Notizie da NessunLuogo

> REGIONALI: BOLOGNA, PRODI INCONTRA DOMANI CICLO STAFFETTA VERDI
> [adnkronos]

... La carovana a due ruote, che comprendera' classiche biciclette ma
anche cicli e veicoli elettrici, attraversera' il centro di Bologna
intorno alle 13, sostera ...

http://www.adnkronos.com/IGNDispacci/20050316/ADN20050316183846.htm

> Festa sul tram, con musica e biciclette
> [vivimilano]

Martedi' 15 marzo, dalle ore 20.51 alle 22.02, <<Sinfonia Itinerante
n. 29 per Telai di Bici e Campanelli>>,
con la straordinaria partecipazione dell'ensamble ...

http://www.corriere.it/vivimilano/speciali/2005/03_Marzo/14/bici.shtml

> Bike Tree Locked Bicycle Storage
> [Treehugger]

We're firm believers in the two wheels good, four wheels bad
adage. But when we trip over bikes that are cluttering up the
sidewalk, we're not so sure, and when our bike gets stolen (again)
we're just mighty pissed off....

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/03/bike_tree_locke_1.php

> Bicicleta
> [MoCoLoCo]

Carpet made with bicycle tire inner tubes. From Nani Marquina, "the
Bicicleta collection was born out of research into the possibility of
using recycled rubber to create new textures.". A trip to India, where
bicycles are the primary mode of...

http://mocoloco.com/archives/000913.php

> Mercedes Benz: The Bike
> [MTBJournal.com]

Mercedes-Benz Accessories GmbH is launching the 2005 bike season with
three new bike model developments for different types of application.

http://mtbjournal.com/article.php?sid=695