[Cm-crew] News from NoWhere

Author: schizo-mobile
Subject: [Cm-crew] News from NoWhere

> Aumentare utilizzo di biciclette e gambe?
> Prima riduciamo traffico e inquinamento!

[Spiritual Search News]

Si moltiplicano quotidianamente gli appelli all'uso delle gambe, delle
bici e di qualsiasi altro mezzo che proceda alimentato dalla forza
umana...

http://www.spiritualsearch.it/files/index.cfm?id_rst=8&id_art=7697

> Una targa per le biciclette contro i furti

[La Repubblica - Bologna]

... il Comune di Bologna si prepara ad assestare il primo colpo al
mercato nero delle bici: dalla prossima estate ogni mezzo potrebbe
avere una targa e un padrone, sarà più difficile da rubare e quindi da
rivendere. Saranno due i sistemi usati per rendere riconoscibili le
biciclette: la punzonatura del telaio e l´inserimento di un microchip.

http://www.kataweb.it/detail.jsp?channel=portale&id=816350

> Pedaling with Parkinson's

[Minnesota Trails]

... She also noted recumbents use the large muscles of the legs more
efficiently. This is why Olson finds it easier peddle his recumbent
than to walk. ...

http://www.mnbiketrails.com/main.asp?SectionID=21&SubSectionID=44&ArticleID=193&TM=74800.81

> Biomega's new Puma Bike

[Boing Boing]

... Part of Puma's Urban Mobility line, the foldable commuter bike is
tricked out with an ingenious locking mechanism. The "down tube" is a
removable tension wire that works as a chain lock...

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/03/07/biomegas_new_puma_bi.html

> Zen-sorial car

[bTang reBlog]

More on the "Rinspeed Senso", the car that "senses" the driver by
measuring her/his biometric data, and then uses colors, music and
fragrances to put the driver in a state of relaxed attentiveness...

http://www.rinspeed.com/pages/content/framesets_e/bedouin.html

> Berkeley Critical Mass 12th anniversary party next Friday

[critical-mass at Yahoo! Groups]

This just in: Next Friday (March 11) is the TWELFTH anniversary of the
Berkeley

> 14 arrested, as Critical Mass crackdown continues

[The Villager]

... Park last Friday night for the Critical Mass group bicycle
ride. Dave Bonon, a member of the Danbury Independent Media Center,
came from Connecticut. ...

http://www.thevillager.com/villager_96/14arrestedascritical.html

> The Yellow Bike

[urban cartography]

Question: How can cities encourage non-motor transport? One intriguing
solution is to have some type of borrow-a-bike system. In Copenhagen,
persons in need of two-wheeled transport can put a kroner deposit on a
bike, take it for a spin for...

http://www.urbancartography.com/2005/03/the_yellow_bike.html

> Walking, Cycling Levels Linked to Green Space Availability

[PLANetizen: Front Page]

Study explores the relationship between transportation options,
health, and open space in urban areas.

http://www.planetizen.com/news/item.php?id=15998&rf=rss

> Making bicycles live forever

[Vail Daily]

EDWARDS - A coffee table made out of bicycle wheel rims and cogs. A
picture frame made with bicycles chains. Tea light holders made ...

http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20050227/AE/102270008

> Cinecycle is In Demand.

[octomoto.com :: (W)ords ]

It's Saturday November 27. 2:47 pm. I arrive at the corner of 20th and
Park, where the Cinecycle crew is already busy shooting. I'm quickly
reminded that being a filmmaker in New York is much like being a
bicycle messenger: you have look out for traffic...

http://octomoto.com/index.php?p=63

###
### NoviGlob - Notizie da NessunLuogo
###