[Hackmeeting] Fwd: Dark Carnivale Of Chaos vs the G8

Author: cyborg
Subject: [Hackmeeting] Fwd: Dark Carnivale Of Chaos vs the G8
Some of you more chaotic/darker folk in or near London may be
interested in coming to this Dark Carnival rite this thursday night
being organised by the Pagan Magical Activst Network to coincide with
the G8 mini-meeting in London..

Here's the minutes from the meeting where the rite was planned for all
interested, pasted below...

Sean
~~~~

Dark Moon Rite 10/3/03

The main thing we discussed at the 28/02/05 meeting was the next dark
moon ritual on 10/03/05.
Because many of the people who were at the meeting are going to a
Discordian Meetup on monday night[1], we decided to keep the
chaotic/discordant energy flowing until the thursday night ritual.

Oh did I forget to mention the G8 meeting going on from 10/3/05 til
11/3/05. Yeah, so the dark moon fits into the middle of their
'employment ministers' meeting.

Because other PMA folk who were in attendance have been working on the
Bugs Bunny/Yog Sothoth BBYS current, it was decided to use this
archetype as the main energetic focus for the ritual (with Pantherius
as Ringmaster performing the BBYS version of Chaos Mass Y in C sharp).

We decided to open a portal to the realm of BBYS and to leave the
doorway to that portal on the actual doorway to where the G7/8 were
having their meeting. As the G8 walk into their meeting, they'll
actually be entering the realm of BBYS and no doubt their pencils will
snap the lead off every time they try to write anything down. A very
cunning plan of ours if I say so myself!

Due to the bizarreness of BBYS archetype, it was decided that the best
way to create such a portal doorway was through circus performance.
But as it was a dark moon it's a bit of a dark circus. Some folk are
calling the rite "The Insane Clown Posse"... I'm calling it simply
"The Dark Carnivale G8 Freak Show".

Things turned weird.

Or should I say wyrd.

There are always three witches in magic circles - anyone who has ever
watched a witch movie would know that ! And the Dark Carnivale Freak
Show is no different... Instead of the wyrd sisters though, we'll be
working with The Very Wyrd Sisters (and weird they are! I can tell you!)

So in this circus big tent/BBYS portal, we'll be wearing Dark Carnival
G8 Freak Show masks, raising the big top, playing dark circus choonz
and creating as much chaos as possible in order to get a really strong
portal going...

Then we leave the ritual space, leaving up the big top, leaving up the
portal and go on our merry way.

Hey - all welcome! Watch this space[2] for details on time and venue....

TODO:
* Decide Final Venue. Either Green Park tube station, or, if we know
where the G8 folk are having their meeting, have the ritual there.
* Find out if Ian G**y is free. We'd like him (or someone similar) to
lead us out on a bicycle with a stereo.
* Get Clown Masks and MakeUp
* Make sure the cold weather is not going to be an issue (RUG UP!!)
* bring noise makers
* Sacha and Sara to create path working.
* Get Dark Carnivale CD organised (in progress!!)
* Go to the Discordian Meetup
* Finalise this ritual Outline - and confirm a venue!! - and send this
out to the masses...

That's it.

[1] http://discordians.meetup.com/45/events/