[Badgirlz-list] Women on Waves

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Women on Waves
From:NextGenderation
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Anti-abortusactivist in Argentini�

during Rebecca Gompert's recent visit to Argentina.

Every 6 minutes somewhere in the world a woman dies
needless as a result of illegal, unsafe abortion. In
response to this violation of womens human rights and
medical need, Women on Waves operates a mobile clinic
on a ship that sails to countries where abortion is
illegal.

Rebecca Gomperts, doctor and driving force behind
Women on Waves is our guest in the next feminist
caf�!

We also look at a documentary in which the Women on
Waves ship arrives in Poland, confronted with
anti-abortion activists and local policy makers.
{Click here for a preview of the documentary!}

place: CCBe, Driekoningenstraat 126, 2600 Berchem
(nearby Antwerpen-Berchem station) time: 8pm (sharp!)

Feminist caf�, every 2nd Wednesday of the month in:
CCBe, Driekoningenstraat 126, 2600 Berchem (Antwerp)
fcpoppesnor@??? - www.feminisme.be/fcpoppesnor