[Badgirlz-list] Ready, Steady, Go I'm not in love with telev…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: lavi
Päiväys:
Aihe: [Badgirlz-list] Ready, Steady, Go I'm not in love with television I'm not in love with the radio I'm not in love with the Kings Road Because I'm in love with Cathy McGowan - she said
bad reputation

punk rock radioshow

tutte le domeniche
su RadioOnda Rossa
87.9FM o in diretta su: www.ondarossa.it
dalle 22,00 alle 23,00

punk-rock, sick blues, power pop, synth punk, fuckedup covers, fanzines, silly news, brand new releases, upcoming shows, whosnext!

Lavi Tigre farfuglierà e metterà i dischi e Michele Riduttore ascolterà con disappunto dall'altra parte dell'oceano (i do will play feminist stuff dude!)

se ti piace quello che stai ascoltando,fai uno squillo allo
06/491750

Bad Reputation
(Jett-Laguna-Cordell-Kupersmith)

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do
An' I don't give a damn ' bout my bad reputation

Oh no not me

An' I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An' I'm only doin' good
When I'm havin' fun
An' I don't have to please no one
An' I don't give a damn
'Bout my bad reputation

Oh no, not me
Oh no, not me

I don't give a damn
'Bout my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
An' I don't really care
If ya think I'm strange
I ain't gonna change
An' I'm never gonna care
'Bout my bad reputation

Oh no, not me
Oh no, not me

Pedal boys!

An' I don't give a damn
'Bout my reputation
The world's in trouble
There's no communication
An' everyone can say
What they want to say
It never gets better anyway
So why should I care
'Bout a bad reputation anyway
Oh no, not me
Oh no, not me

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past
It's a new generation
An' I only feel good
When I got no pain
An' that's how I'm gonna stay
An' I don't give a damn
'Bout my bad reputation

Oh no, not me
Oh no, not
Not me, not me

se vuoi inviarci il tuo materiale (dischi, fanzines etc) scrivi a :

Lavinia Rosato c/o De Nipoti

via Marmorata, 45 00153 Roma

per mandare una sottoscrizione a Radio Onda Rossa puoi utilizzare il c.c. postale:
c.c.p. 61804001
intestato a
Radio Onda Rossa
Via dei Volsci 56 00185 Roma

Yahoo! Companion - la Ricerca Yahoo! sempre sul tuo browser