[Badgirlz-list] Reclaim, the Night!!!

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Reclaim, the Night!!!

    Subject: [anti_socialharassment] Reclaim, the
Night!!!

    RECLAIM THE NIGHT!

    To mark International Violence Against Women Day
on 25th November (a Thursday), the Lilith Project
(www.lilith.ik.com) wants to hold a Reclaim The Night
march through London, beginning at Euston and ending
in Soho.

    In recognition of the fact that gender violence
takes many forms, the march will pass lap dancing and
strip venues en route, as well as passing student
accommodation and shopping streets and ending in Soho
to bring attention to the women who are trafficked
into flats in the Soho area.

     We're proposing that the march start at 6pm at
Euston. For more details and a map of the route,
contact Isabel on 020 7840 7126 or email
isabel.eden@???.

    We'd love any interested men to help publicise it,
but the actual march is women only, sorry!

    Isabel

Plain Text A