[NuovoLaboratorio] SEQUESTRATO SERVER INDYMEDIA.ORG

Author: carlo
Subject: [NuovoLaboratorio] SEQUESTRATO SERVER INDYMEDIA.ORG
nel tardo pomeriggio, l'fbi ha richiesto al provider di indy (a londra) il
sequestro di 2 server sui quali si trovavano diversi siti indy nel mondo
tra questi c'è anche quello italiano
non si conoscono ancora le motivazioni
carlo

http://barcelona.indymedia.org/newswire/display/126557/index.php
FBI took the hard drives of IMC servers in the USA and the UK
07 Oct 2004 08:50:07 PM
indymedia under attack
The FBI issued an order to Rackspace (Indymedia's provider with office in
the US and London) to remove physically our server. The order was so short
term that Rackspace had to give away our hard drives, both in the US and the
UK.
The servers hosted numerous local IMCs: the Belgian and African imcs,
Palestine, UK, Germany, and Brasil and italy
The reason of this are not known.