[Badgirlz-list] « " " » I am not a feminist. I am normal. >>

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Errata
Päiväys:
Aihe: [Badgirlz-list] « " " » I am not a feminist. I am normal. >>
[NextGenderation]

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

upcoming show in Lond on, Austrian Cultural Forum
« " " »
I am not a feminist. I am normal.

As part of a season of events on the occasion of the
VALIE EXPORT retrospective exhibition at Camden Arts
Centre, Marlene Haring presents a group show
demonstrating some of the possibilities, strategies
and discourses that have developed since VALIE
EXPORT's pioneering actions spread 'Genital Panic' in
the 1960s. With performance by queer cabaret queen,
show off and family entertainer URSULA MARTINEZ,
exhibition by KATHERINE ARANIELLO, MARLENE HARING,
ANNA JERMOLAEWA, ELKE KRYSTUFEK, MIKKI MUHR, SANDS
MURRAY-WASSINK, JULIA WAYNE, CAREY YOUNG and all day
breakfast with FEMALE CONSEQUENCES.

Opening: Thursday 7 October 2004, 1900h, free
Burn the Bra: performance by Ursula Martinez

EXHIBITION: 8 October–12 November 2004, Monday–Friday
0900–1700h, free
Katherine Araniello, Marlene Haring, Anna Jermolaewa,
Elke Krystufek, Mikki Muhr, Sands Murray-Wassink,
Julia Wayne, Carey Young

DISCUSSION: Saturday 9 October 2004, 1100–1800h, free
Feminism dont’stop, I can’t live if you stop: Female
Consequences All Day Breakfast

Location: Austrian Cultural Forum, 28 Rutland Gate,
London SW7 1PQ T 020 7584 8653

Artist info
http://www.austria.org.uk/art/archive/feminist/index.html

Press office at Vargas Organisation, London:
contact Anthony Auerbach 020 7370 7976
office@???

Images for press use:
http://www.vargas.org.uk/press/i_am_not/i_am_not_images_1.html

--
VALIE EXPORT Season
Camden Arts Centre: VALIE EXPORT works since 1965,