[Badgirlz-list] feminist_café_opening_in_Li ège,_first_editi…

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] feminist_café_opening_in_Li ège,_first_edition,_7th_of_October
[NextGenderation]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Three witches meet during a summerly sabbath … what
are they doing according to you ?

They play with ideas, turn them around, examine them,
in one word : they THINK.

And what’s the resutlt of this :

The NEW FEMINIST CAFE from Barricade, in Liège,
Belgium.

Every month, a moment of meeting, debates, exchanges,
about feminism-s, and around a drink. Open to all,
women and men.

You are all warmly invited to the first edition of
this anti-routine evening :

On Thursday 7th of October

7.30 sharp

At the Cultural Centre Barricade

Rue Pierreuse, 19-21

Liège, Belgium

Starting from a documentary with men and women
speaking of feminism, we suggest having a debate
around the feminist movement(s) today. You will also
have the opportunity to discover our selection of
books by or about women or feminism in the bookstore.

Hoping to see you there,

Carabosse, Gargamelle & Malvira

PS: the café will take place in French