[Badgirlz-list] WOMEN SUMMER CAMP

Author: sabotaje
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] WOMEN SUMMER CAMP
5-21 luglio - Bielorussia

Girls from rebel girls, women crisis centre, and organisation "Jana"
invite you to take part in the...WOMEN SUMMER CAMP!

Objects of camp:for us important meet with activists from other countries
for experience exchange and possibility of common projects/contacts. And we
never ha camp with women/feministic/gender tematics. Also energization
belarusian women activists. Living in tent camp, food from camp-fire,
natural lavatory. Now we have financional limit. But we promise food in
camp and travel from Minsk to camp, but we can't promise reimbursement of
travel costs... Structure of the camp: In the evening - cultural program,
cinema/video, disco, concert, theatre, fire-show, body-art, football!!! In
the morning/day - some seminars, discussions, workshops Workshops: home
video/processes of cinema doing; self-defense for women; foto art;
embroidery/knittig;d.i.y stuffs;djing Seminars,discussions: situation in
Belarus, women initiatives in belarus, woman statements and women
initiatives in different countries;sex minorities, rights, stereotypes, and
statement in belarus, women and migration; violence feminism gender;
reasons for gender inequality; family. The institute of motherhood and
fatherhood. Family roles; Woman litterature; woman cinema; alternative
pedagogic; masculinity

results:
-you have possibility to have new contacts
-rest from men
-relations with supergirls!!!from Germany, Belarus, Latvia and Poland

We are expacting to came:
1.Women's collective of satirical femminist journal "Wargazm" (Belarus,
Minsk)
2.Crisis centre (Belarus,Minsk)
3.Gender centre(Russia, St.Petersburg)
4.Internet radio project RIXC (Latvia,Riga)
5.Women lesbian film collective (Germany, Berlin)
6.Street theatre and acrobatic group (Germany,Berlin)
7.Pirate radio
to be continued...

We have mailing list about camp, if it is interesting to take part for you,
subscribe too!and we must know as soon as possible will you in camp or no,
because we do some organizational stuff. We hope to see you in camp!we
interested in contacts with girls from Poland. You can write on Polish.

Love and anarchy