[Badgirlz-list] Articolo interessante da scaricare in pdf

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] Articolo interessante da scaricare in pdf
---------------------------
The editors of /thirdspace/ are pleased to announce
that the March 2004
special issue on Representation and Transgressive
Sexualities is now
live!
We hope you will agree that the excellent articles in
this issue are
worth
the wait. And new to this issue: a .PDF version of the
full issue,
available
for download on the site.

/thirdspace/ volume three, issue two, March 2004
Special issue on Representation and Transgressive
Sexualities

www.thirdspace.ca

**editorial**

Representing transgressive sexualities - Kim Snowden,
Natalia
Gerodetti, and
Sharon Larson

**articles**

Not Just a Leg Show: Gayness and Male Homoeroticism in
Burlesque, 1868
1877 - Michelle Durden

Perversion: Transgressive Sexuality and
Becoming-Monster - Patricia
MacCormack

Catastrophic Subjects: Feminism, the Posthuman, and
Difference - Kim
Toffoletti

"Something's Wrong, Like More Than You Being Female":
Transgressive
Sexuality and Discourses of Reproduction in Ginger
Snaps - Bianca
Nielsen

Representing the Negative: Positing the Lesbian Void
in Medieval
English
Anchoritism - Michelle M. Sauer

Tracing the Carnival Spirit in Buffy the Vampire
Slayer: Feminist
Reworkings
of the Grotesque - Yael Sherman

"Still me on the inside, trapped": Embodied Captivity
and Ethical
Narrative
in Leslie Feinberg's Stone Butch Blues - Monika I.
Hogan

**essay**

One Hundred Years of Transgression: A Tribute to Anna
Rüling 1904-2004
-
Natalia Gerodetti

**new books in print**