[Cm-milano] lonely planet

Author: pesce
Subject: [Cm-milano] lonely planet
mi sono preso la libert=E0 di scrivere sta mail alla lonely planet.
=0D
=
L'Ufficio Marketing

------------------------------------
Do you usall=
y list "critical mass" bicycle gatherings in your guidebooks? I
think yo=
u should. It is a new and intersting way of visiting a city. Here in
Mil=
an we have many foreing visitors to our local flamboyant critical mass. F=
rom
spring to summer time it is particularly fun. We have some 5-6 hundr=
eds
participants, from late teen agers to people on their early thirties=
. We have
cyclo-sound-system. Some people show up in fency dresses. Usua=
lly in late june
we have a annual "urban beach mass", touching many diff=
erent fountins and diving
in to them. We ride from 10pm to late at night=
from just beside the cathedral,
in Piazza Mercanti. We end up -you-neve=
r-know-where, from old fashion clubs in
the northern industrial suburbs,=
to parks in the city's outskirts, but most of
the time we just end up h=
aving a beer in the "Ticinese". In Rome they have a
lively critical mass=
as well. Both in Milan and in Rome, connected to people who
participate=
to the mass, there are also some funky bicycle repair shops which
also =
do some bike rental. contact us if intersted in learning more. ciao