[Cm-pisa] canzone dedicata alla critical mass!

Author: Laura Ashley
Subject: [Cm-pisa] canzone dedicata alla critical mass!
Ciao!!
Un gruppo di Roma chiamato Threat of Riot ha scritto una canzone dedicata
alla Critical Mass! Vi allego qui sotto il testo. Se siete curiosi potete
scaricare l’mp3 sul sito http://www.threatofriot.com nella sezione
multimedia.
Ciao!
Izumi

CRITICAL MASS

Traffic devasted by, critical way!
Bad attitude by bike, and today's the day!

In this new century, congestion is growing, is going on the rise,
We're searching the demise of fuckin' fossil fueled tiranny!

Many times asked myself, what's right, what's to be cared, we live
dangerously,
Day by day we need to front: nuclear plants, unhealthy food, water
pollution,
Critical Mass means take action, just one protest to survive

A wild fire to the globe,moving as a group,
bicyle rules supreme, go now!
Take your ride alive, try to put your energy,
that's i mean, bycicle rules supreme, go now!