[Badgirlz-list] gendered violence

Author: Errata
Subject: [Badgirlz-list] gendered violence
Call for Papers:
Seeking critical feminist papers on the intersections
of international hierarchy, hegemonic projects, and
violence.

Three junior scholars are looking for potential
contributors
for a special issue proposal in a feminist journal.

We are looking for papers that politicize gendered
and/or racialized violence and seek to understand it
within the
politics
of
inter/transnational modes of domination including
capitalism,
neoimperialism, hierarchy, orientalism, etc.

We welcome case studies from any geographical region
that are
explicitly situated within this particular type of
theoretical
framework.

Abstract proposals are due by March 1 to
mnayak@??? ;
suchlandj@??? ; and
arisley@??? .

Final paper drafts tentatively due in early June.