[Cm-roma] Re: Ride in rome...

Author: Luigi Pirelli
Subject: [Cm-roma] Re: Ride in rome...
Welcome Emily :-)

today will be Critical Mass at 21h starting from "Piazzale Ostiense"... it's not the
classic appointment of the last Friday, but it works ;-)

About Ciclofficina, yes it's a really good place where to find a bike (there is also
another one in Via Pieve Fosciana 82)...

Critical Mass rome has a it's own Mailing List:
Cm-roma@???

and a really good web site on:
http://www.tmcrew.org/eco/bike/criticalmassroma/index.html

Ciclofficina in Via Prenestina is hosted in "Ex Snia" and is called "Don Chisciotte"

I'm sending this message directly to the Critical Mass mailing list... so other can write
directly to you :-)

Enjoy Rome and CM :-))))

See you Luis