[NuovoLaboratorio] Fwd:

Author: Paola Manduca
Subject: [NuovoLaboratorio] Fwd:
--============_-1138480329==_ma============

forwarding to all

--
Paola Manduca
--============_-1138480329==_ma============

To:</blockquote>
<magma2@???><br>
Subject: Fwd: [GushShalom]&nbsp; Conscience imprisoned - from Nablus
to Atlit<br>
Cc:<br>
Bcc:</blockquote>
Bloc)" <info@???></blockquote>
61033 www.gush-shalom.org<br>
International release<br>
CONSCIENCE IMPRISONED - FROM NABLUS TO ATLIT<br>
[The "imaginary pacifist" CO Yoni Ben Artzi was sent home
today by the<br>
military authorities - until there will be a new decision of the
Conscience<br>
Committee. Maybe they think that this way they can prevent us from<br>
coming in big numbers, furious all - to demonstrate Saturday on
the<br>
mountain overlooking the Atlit prison encampment. There the Five<br>
yesterday went to begin their 12-month term, in the middle of the
present<br>
storm and rain and cold. But we just receive a message from Yesh
Gvul<br>
(the organizers of the protest together with the Refusnik Parents'
Forum)<br>
that whatever the weather, we will go.]<br>
[] Gush Shalom ad in Ha'aretz, tomorrow January 9, 2004<br>
•ÂÒÁ ·Ú·¯È™ È·Âý ·ÓÒ¯
•Ù¯“<br>
<x-tab> </x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </x-tab>NOT
IN OUR NAME!<br>
This week, the soldiers continued to shoot and kill in the alleys of
Nablus.<br>
This week, the bulldozers continued to destroy fields and olive
groves,<br>
and to build walls and fences that rob hundreds of thousands of
their<br>
livelihood. This week, Sharon made more promises that he has no<br>
intention of keeping.<br>
This week, the IDF announced that soldiers are permitted to shoot
at<br>
demonstrators, both Palestinians and Israelis.<br>
This week, five courageous youngsters, who are not ready to take part&nbsp;
in<br>
all this, were sent to prison for one year.<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </x-tab>&nbsp;
Freedom for the Conscientious Objectors!<br>
Tomorrow, Saturday, at 12.30, a protest demonstration against the
verdict<br>
will take place at Military Prison No. 6, at Athlit, were the
conscientious<br>
objectors are held. Transportation: 10 .00 at Binyanei Ha-Umah,
Jerusalem;<br>
11.15 Arlozorov corner Namir, Tel-Aviv.<br>
Gush Shalom,<br>
Help us with donations to<br>
P.O.Box 3322, Tel-Aviv 61033,<br>
Phone 972-3-5221732.<br>
www.gush-shalom.org<br>
Requests for information about current actions:<br>
info@???<br>
--<br>
New on the gush Shalom website: Q & A re security:<br>
http://www.gush-shalom.org/security/index.html (Ú·¯È™)<br>
http://www.gush-shalom.org/security/english.html (English)<br>
--<br>
For our member Dan Shohet's eyewitness account of the shooting of<br>
peace activist Gil Na'amati:<br>
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2310.shtml<br>
gil@??? - for sending support-emails to Gil Na'amati<br>
•Ù™Á ÏýÏ ˜ÓÚ•ÈȕÈÌ Ï˜ÏÂÁ
ϒÈÏ “ÂýÏ gil@???<br>
--</blockquote>
world who prepare to welcome<br>
Mordechai Vanunu ("the nuclear whistleblower ") upon his
release in<br>
April (imprisoned since 1986) - contact:
freevanunu@???;</b></blockquote>
051-368236</b><br>
--<br>
Buy Olive Oil From Palestinian Villagers<br>
from villages around Nablus<br>
1 jerican (17 liter) = 320 NIS<br>
1 liter = 20 NIS<br>
for details please contact:<br>
keren, 064-465650, mali_assaf@???<br>
Gili, 054-506540, gili@???<br>
(not for overseas)<br>
--<br>
http://www.gush-shalom.org/ (Ú·¯È™/Hebrew)<br>
http://www.gush-shalom.org/english/index.html (English)<br>
http://www.gush-shalom.org/arabic/index.html (selected articles in
Arabic)<br>
with<br>
\\photos of recent actions<br>
\\the weekly Gush Shalom ad<br>
\\the columns of Uri Avnery<br>
\\Gush Shalom's history & action chronicle&nbsp;<br>
\\position papers & analysis (in "documents")<br>
\\and a lot more<br>
N.B.:<br>
On the Gush Shalom website links for<br>
Articles and documents in German, French and Spanish<br>
In order to receive Gush Shalom's Hebrew-language<br>
press releases mail to:<br>
gush-shalom-heb-request@???<br>
+ NB: write the word "subscribe" in the subject line.<br>
If you want to support Gush Shalom's activities you can<br>
send a cheque or cash, wrapped well in an extra piece<br>
of paper to:<br>
Gush Shalom<br>
pob 3322<br>
Tel-Aviv 61033<br>
Israel</blockquote>
or ask us for charities in your country which receive<br>
donations on behalf of Gush Shalom<br>
Please, add your email address where to send our<br>
confirmation of receipt. More official receipts at<br>
request only.<br>
gush-shalom-intl-press-request@???<br>
and write "subscribe" in the subject line.<br>
--<br>
To unsubscribe, send mail to<br>
gush-shalom-intl-press-request@???<br>
and write "unsubscribe" in the subject line.<br>
For assistance: info@???</blockquote>

Paola Manduca</div>