[Cm-crew] pedicab/l'ultimo viaggio

Author: toni_i
Subject: [Cm-crew] pedicab/l'ultimo viaggio
Well-travelled woman, 101, ends life's journey=20

A 101-year-old woman in Tahe County of Harbin, capital of Northeast China's
Heilongjiang Province, died on New Year's eve after travelling across half
the country on a pedicab driven by her 74-year-old son, Xinhua News Agency
reports.=20

Before they returned to Harbin in early December because of her illness, Wu
Huizhen was taken around for more than 20,000 kilometres across dozens of
provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions from May 2000 by Wang=
Yimin.=20

"I just wanted to take my mother to see outside world,"Wang said, adding
she was disappointed by not setting foot in Tibet Autonomous Region.=20

da:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2004-01/08/content_296644.htm

faccio notare che in dicembre ad Harbin ci sono come minimo 20 gradi sotto
zero!
Sul fatto poi che non ce l'abbiano fatta ad arrivare in tibet.... nessun
commento!!!

qui: http://china20015.tripod.com/beijing/id12.html
foto di pedicab cinesi

baci e bici
toni_i

"La bicicletta =E8 il veicolo pi=F9 rapido nella via della delinquenza;=
perch=E8
la passione del pedale trascina al furto, alla truffa, alla grassazione!"

-Cesare Lombroso-