[Cm-milano] Thanks for signing the petition!

Author: cm-milano@inventati.org
Subject: [Cm-milano] Thanks for signing the petition!
Thank you for joining the NRA's blacklist and signing our petition. We have to work together to stop the NRA.

Stop the NRA from putting these killing machines back on our streets.

Stop the NRA from slamming the courthouse door on victims of gun violence.

Our initial goal was 10,000 people. Then we asked for 25,000, and in less than 2 weeks we were at 50,000.
Now we've raised our goal to 100,000. 100,000 people telling the NRA: Put us on your blacklist!

Please forward this e-mail to as many friends as you can and ask them to join the NRA's Blacklist.
http://www.nrablacklist.com