[Cm-crew] documentary

Author: pushthepedal
Subject: [Cm-crew] documentary

--MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__e490e3e1476f4ad66c63395cdc7c85f2

Dear Riders,
We are a new independent documentary production company based in Manchester, UK Our aims are to make documentaries on subjects that we feel passionate about. Having enjoyed the Critical Mass in both Manchester and Milano, we are interested in making contact with anyone who attends the Critical Mass worldwide so that we can compare our motivations and experiences and make a documentary that tells the world to get on its saddle!
The documentary is in its early stages of development and at this point we are keen to find out if you are interested in becoming involved. We are interested in looking at how all of our individual stories and motivations merge together to create the Critical Mass experience.
We would be grateful therefore, if you could pass this information onto anyone who may be interested in contacting us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Raffaele and Nilgun
Please contact us at:
pushthepedal@???

--MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__e490e3e1476f4ad66c63395cdc7c85f2

<P class=MsoBodyText>We are a new independent documentary production company based in Manchester, UK Our aims are to make documentaries on subjects that we feel passionate about. Having enjoyed the Critical Mass in both Manchester and Milano, we are interested in making contact with anyone who attends the Critical Mass worldwide so that we can compare our motivations and experiences and make a documentary that tells the world to get on its saddle! </P>
<P class=MsoBodyText>The documentary is in its early stages of development and at this point we are keen to find out if you are interested in becoming involved. We are interested in looking at how all of our individual stories and motivations merge together to create the Critical Mass experience.</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText>We would be grateful therefore, if you could pass this information onto anyone who may be interested in contacting us.</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText>We look forward to hearing from you.</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText>Raffaele and Nilgun </P>
<P class=MsoBodyText>Please contact us at:</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText><A href="mailto:pushthepedal@myway.com">pushthepedal@???</A></P>

--MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__e490e3e1476f4ad66c63395cdc7c85f2--