[Cm-roma] REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION

Author: Joseph Isiaka
Subject: [Cm-roma] REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION
This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--577e1f84-62f2-4330-94a3-9da966825bea

ATTN:
Dear Sir
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION
I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business =
proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's success is =
entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of =
confidentiality as regard this transaction. I am representing the board of =
the contract award and monitoring committe of the Zambian Ministry of Mining =
and Resources. I am seeking your assistance to enable me transfer the sum of =
US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States =
Dollars) into your private/company account. The fund came about as a result =
of a contract awarded and executed for and on behalf of my Ministry. The =
contract was supposed to be awarded to two foreign contractors to the tune of =
US$180,000,000.00 (One hundred and Eighty Million United States Dollars). But =
in the course of negotiation, the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian =
contractor at the cost of US$149,500,000.00 (One hundred and Forty-nine =
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to my benefit unknown =
to the contractor. This contract has been satisfactorily executed and =
inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment from my =
Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract payment =
approval. As a civil servant still in active government service, I am =
forbidden by law to operate an account outside the shores of Zambia. Hence =
this message to you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present your =
private/company account details as a beneficiary of contractual claims =
alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the =
difference of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United =
States Dollars) into your provided account. On actualisation, the fund will =
be disbursed as stated below. 1. 20% of the fund will be for you as =
beneficiary 2. 80% of the fund will be for Us. All logistics are in place and =
all modalities worked out for a smooth actualisation of the transaction =
within the next few working days of commencement. For further details as to =
the work ability of this transaction, please reach me as soon as possible for =
further clarification. Please, mail me on receipt of this mail

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent response.
Yours Sincerely,
Joseph Isiaka
--577e1f84-62f2-4330-94a3-9da966825bea--