[Cpt] ESF party

Author: Isabelle Saint-Saens
Subject: [Cpt] ESF party
in order to warm up and constitute the international teams which will
try to reach the dimly lighted and poorly heated rooms of our ESF
suburbs, I suggest that you come and have a glass (or many glasses),
with enough solid food not to be too drunk too quick, on the eve of
the official beginning of the dreadful event, wednesday november
12th, starting at 8pm. There will be (at least I hope so) a wild
bunch of nice and cosmopolitan people, in groups (DeriveApprodi, Act
Up, Gisti, Kanak Attak, kein mensch ist illegal, Tavolo Migranti,
Vacarme, geneva03) or by themselves

bring a bottle

all love

I.

home 00.33.1.42.08.14.55
cell 00.33.6.15.50.83.59
40 quai de Jemmapes 75010 Paris (métro République, exit "rue du
Faubourg du Temple")
code 46092
in the alley on the right door 40C
4th floor left
the intercom is kaput and probably not fixed by next week, so don't
forget your cell or shout very loudly