[Cm-crew] milano bici festival

Author: toni_i
Subject: [Cm-crew] milano bici festival
At 11.07 10/09/03 +0200, you wrote:
>il Comune, per voce dell'esimio Assessore
>Goggi, dice qualcosa come "Milanesi mollate l'auto e andate in bici".=20

NON e' la sola voce del coro che canta una nuova canzone....=20
ad esempio leggete che cosa riporta l'ultimo bollettino dei Carbusters:

TOYOTA TELLS EMPLOYEES NOT TO DRIVE TO WORK
[from Japan Today:=20
www.japantoday.com/e/?content=3Dnews&cat=3D3&id=3D269910]

To alleviate the traffic jam that occurs each day at the company's=20
headquarters in Toyota City, Japan, the company is asking the people=20
who work to develop cars to avoid commuting in them.
"It may seem like a contradiction, but if you think about the=20
problems we are causing to the community around us, it can't be=20
helped," said Toyota spokeswoman Monika Fujita. "It's also quite=20
meaningless to drive in a traffic jam," she said.
Every weekday morning, a 2-3-km traffic jam =97 which takes about an=20
hour to clear =97 builds up in front of Toyota headquarters in Toyota=20
City, Aichi prefecture, some 250 km from Tokyo, she said.
Since February, Toyota has provided a free bus shuttle service=20
from two nearby train stations. By July, the number of workers taking=20
public transit to work had risen to 5,000 from 3,000, she said.
One 43-year-old company employee told the Asahi newspaper he sold=20
the car he once used to drive to the office. "It might be a minus for=20
the company. But now I can use the time spent commuting for myself."

>Ora che
>questo importante obiettivo =E8 stato raggiunto possiamo procedere con il=

resto
>del programma rivoluzionario:=20
>
>- lavorare meno lavorare tutti
>- libero accesso alla casa=20
>- abbattimento delle barriere classiste a tutti i livelli della societ=E0
>- abolizione delle nazioni
>- amore libero
>- instarurazione dello stato di felicit=E0 permanente

sottoscrivo tutto anche se non capisco il secondo punto:
a casa di chi potro' avere libero accesso?... ;-)

baci e bici :-)
toni_i
"La bicicletta =E8 il veicolo pi=F9 rapido nella via della delinquenza;=
perch=E8
la passione del pedale trascina al furto, alla truffa, alla grassazione!"

-Cesare Lombroso-