[Badgirlz-list] A NEW SQUAT IN AMSTERDAM!!!!!!

Autor: Errata Errata
Asunto: [Badgirlz-list] A NEW SQUAT IN AMSTERDAM!!!!!!
Salve,
vi segnalo un nuovo squat queer ad amsterdam,
il Pink Light House.
Questo è un loro comunicato:

The pink light house is a brand new queer squat
collective, currently the only queer squat in
amsterdam! we plan to open a queerspace with music,
dancing, arts and crafts, an infocafe/reading room,
and a chill out bar.
we are looking for donations of the following: money,
craft supplies (sewing machines, materials, paints,
etc.), hardware supplies (wood, tools, carpeting,
etc.), or if you just want to help or spend the night.
email us!

our website: http://squat.net/pinklight

our email address: pinklight@???

and please mail any books or zines for our queer
library to:

The Pink Light House, Geldersekade 44, 1012 BJ
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

The Pink Light House