[Cm-crew] URGENT ASSISTANCE

Autor: JIM MAKA
Asunto: [Cm-crew] URGENT ASSISTANCE

FROM MR=2E JIMMAKA
FOREIGN REMMITANCE DEPARMENT=2C
ECO BANK BENIN=2E
COTONOU=2CREPUBLI DU BENIN=2E
PHONE#=3A00229-98-80-39 OR 8821621229407=2E
Fax=2C 008821621228605=2E

Dear Sir=2C
Greetings=2E
In order to transfer out =28USD 126 MILLION=29 One Hundred and Twenty
Six Million United States Dollars=29 from ECO BANK =2C I have the courage
to ask for your assistance to handle this important and confidential
business
believing that you will never let me down either now or in future=2E I
am
MR=2EJIMMAKA=2C
the MANAGER of ECO BANK ASSISTED GOVERNMENT PROJECTS
IN BENIN REPUBLIC=2E There is an unclaimed ECO BANK assisted contract
money in ECO BANK since 1990=2E After going through some old files
in the records=2C I discovered that if I do not claim and effect
remittance of
this money out urgently=2C it will be forfeited for nothing=2E The owner
or
beneficiary
of the contract sum is Mr=2E SMITH B=2EANDREAS=2C a foreigner=2C and a miner
at KRUGER GOLD CO=2E=2C a geologist by profession and he died in 1990=2E

No other person knows about this money or anything concerning it
because
MR ANDREAS executed the contracts personally for ECO BANK assisted
projects in BENIN REPUBLIC=2E Mr ANDREAS has no other beneficiary or
next of kin=2E My investigation proved to me as well that the
company=28KRUGER GOLD CO=2E=29
does not know anything about this contract sum =28$126 million=29=2E I want
first
transfer =5BUSD26M=5D Twenty-Six Million United States Dollars from this
money
into a safe foreigner's account abroad before the rest=2Cbut I don't
know
any
foreigner=2E I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money
cannot
be approved to a local bank here=2C but can only be approved to any
foreign
account because the money is in US Dollars and the former owner Mr=2E
Smith B=2EAndreas
is a foreigner too=2E I know that this message will come to you as a
surprise
as we have not met before but be assured that it is real and a
genuine-risk
free business=2E I only got your contact address from my secretary a
computer
operator with belief in God that you will never let me down in this
business=2E
You are the only person that I have contacted=2E Please reply urgently
so

that I will inform you the next step to take=2E Send also your private
telephone
and fax numbers including the full details of the account to be used
for
the
transfer=2E I would want us to reach out a face to face binding
agreement=2C
so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or any safe
account of your choice=2E I will fly to your country for
withdrawals=2Csharing
and other prompt investments in your country=2E Note that=2CI am
contacting
you
because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and
as a foreign beneficiary=2E I need your full co-operation to make this
work
fine because the management of ECO BANK is ready to approve this
payment
to any foreigner who has correct information of this contract sum
which

I will give to you immediately if you are able and capable of handling
such
amount in strict confidence=2C trust and according to my instructions=2F
advice
for our mutual benefit=2E This is because this opportunity will never
come
again in my life=2E I need truthful person in this business because I
don't want to
make mistakes=2E I need your strong and sincere assurance and trust
because
with my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any
foreigner's
reliable account=2C which you can provide with assurance that this money
will be
intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing=2E I
shall
also destroy
all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving

no trace to any place=2E You can also come to discuss this transaction
with
me face to face after which I will make the remittance in your
presence

and two of us will fly to your country - at least two days ahead of
the
money
going into your account=2E I shall apply for annual leave to get visa
immediately
I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in
your
account=2E
I shall be using my position and influence to effect legal approvals
and
onward
transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance
forms

from the Ministries and Foreign Exchange Departments=2E At the
conclusion
of this
business=2C you will receive 35% of the total amount as commission=2C 60%
will be
for me while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred
during
the transfers=2E I look forward to your urgent reponse=2E

My contact info are=3A
PHONE#=3A00229-98-80-39 OR 8821621229407=2E
Fax=2C 008821621228605=2E

Yours Truly=2C
MR=2CJIMMAKA