[Cm-roma] libri Bike e Critical Mass

Author: cm-roma@inventati.org
Subject: [Cm-roma] libri Bike e Critical Mass
At 17.59 30/06/03 +0200, you wrote:

>Ho cercato di convincere Cris di non publicarlo con la Feltrinelli (tra i
>fautori, insieme a mondadori, delle politiche di sconto "ammazza picocle
>librerie") e farli puntare sulla Shake... ma evidentemente non avrei mai
>trovato il libro nella apiccola libreria di paese senza la capacita'
>distributiva delle feltrinelli... un paradosso?

shake e feltrinelli non sono cosi' lontane dato che gli shake curano
InterZone di Feltrinelli una collana con forse i migliori libri in
circolazione ma che si contraddistingue per dei prezzi stellari :(

invece...
stanno arrivando le copie del libro di Chris Carlsonn nello sperduto
Infoshop di L38 Squat http://www.tmcrew.org/laurentinokkupato/infoshop/

Critical Mass: Bicycling's Defiant Celebration
CARLSSON, Chris (ed.)
AK Press
pb
ISBN: 1 902593 59 6
$18.95
This leaderless, grassroots social movement cuts through the noise and
inertia of car-clogged urban transportation and teaches us to carve a wedge
of our city for our dreams. So says essayist Anna Sojourner in this pushy
and irreverent collection of inkworthy social critique and optimistic
celebration. Four dozen contributors document, define and drive home the
beauty of a quiet ride with a thousand friends, the anarchy of grassroots
inspiration, the melodrama of media coverage and the fight for the survival
of our cities.

edizione AK Press (altro che Feltrinelli) naturalmente in inglese cosi'
potrete apprezzare la potenza comunicativa dei CMers globali senza mediazioni

per prenotazioni in privato a: luca@???
consegne @ Critical Mass or Ciclofficina

costo $18.95 dovremmo riuscire a metterlo 12/15 euro

poi abbiamo anche:

CARtoons
SINGER, Andy
CarBusters
pb
ISBN: 80 283 7020 3
$10.00
An incredible collection of cartoons, quotes, and succinct information
presenting a personal and provocative look at our relationship with the
automobile, from Ford's first assembly lines to today's 'drive-through'
society. 100 pages of images and words which will have you laughing out
loud,and raging inside. This doesn't just take a bite out of car culture,
it chews it up and spits it out, with righteous, highly-informed
indignation. Brilliant.

10 euro

-----------------

Roadkill Bill: The Comic Strip That Looks At Cars, Technology And
Philosophy From The Viewpoint Of A Frequently Squashed Rodent
AVIDOR, Ken
Carbusters
pb
ISBN: 8 023877 04 6
$10.00
"The witty wisdom of Roadkill Bill gives us a thousand more reasons to
shift out of our overdrive lifestyles. Ken Avidor's blend of wry humor and
social commentary delivers insight with a punch. Sell the SUV and buy this
book!" [Katie Alvord, author 'Divorce Your Car']

10 euro

fine spot

|||T|H|I|N|K|||||G|L|O|B|A|L|L|Y|||||B|I|K|E|||||L|O|C|A|L|L|Y|||

|||||||||||||The revolution will not be motorized!|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||http://www.tmcrew.org/eco/bike |||||||||||||||||