[NuovoLaboratorio] (no subject)

Author: Paola Manduca
Subject: [NuovoLaboratorio] (no subject)
Dear All,

The Italian organizers of the second preparatory assembly of the Mediterranean social forum invite you to a working group that we will held in Thessalonike on Saturday 21th of June.

The FSMed is going to be the first intercontinental forum and will be held in
Barcelona at the end of March 2004.
Its second preparatory assembly will be held in Naples on the 4th, 5th and 6th of July. Numerous representatives ofthe Middle East, African, North African, Eastern and Western European movements will be attending.

You are all invited to participate.

Our meeting in Thessalonike It will take place on Saturday 21th of June at the Aristoteleio University- School of Physics and Mathematics Room A111. from 12 noon to 3pm. The meeting will be coordinate by Gianni Fabbris from Altragricoltura (Italian associated to Via Campesina).

Details about the NO-WTO campaign will also be given at this meeting although a specific Workshop will also be in held in Thessalonike. (More details TBA)

for further info please contact emilie at +447960 083671, email: emilie.ferreira@???.

Hope to see you all there.

In solidarity,

Emilie Ferreirax the assembly preparing Naples

--
Paola Manduca