[Cm-roma] la bicicletta

Author: cm-roma@inventati.org
Subject: [Cm-roma] la bicicletta
At 13.25 30/05/03 +0200, you wrote:
>personalmente adoro le bici.
>non me ne abbasterebbero mai.

qui http://www.runmuki.com/paul/writing/bicycles.html Paul Dorn spiega
perche' ha 7 bici, ma alla fine come dice Bibo e vale anche per me
macchine, moto, assicurazioni e ricambi costano una enormita' in confronto
al costo di un ottima bici

P.D. - But I have other rationalizations. Something like: "But Mom, my
brothers have each spent more money on their cars in ONE year than I've
spent in my entire life on bikes." Or: "Yeah, I have several bikes. But
they're more than just transportation. My bikes are also recreation and
exercise equipment, aids to mental health, etc. -- cheaper than golf course
fees, gym membership, or psychotherapeutic counseling." There are certainly
worse things I could be doing with my time, energy and money.

But I guess the best rationalization is: I like bikes, gawdammit!

|||T|H|I|N|K|||||G|L|O|B|A|L|L|Y|||||B|I|K|E|||||L|O|C|A|L|L|Y|||

|||||||||||||The revolution will not be motorized!|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||http://www.tmcrew.org/eco/bike |||||||||||||||||