[Cm-crew] cm-crew,VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Author: KAMAH P.
Subject: [Cm-crew] cm-crew,VERY URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
Dear cm-crew@???

REPLY TO:  momohkp@???
OR:              kamahpm@???
FROM:      MR KAMAH
Phone in BENIN REPUBLIC:   +229-983691
Thuraya Satellite phone:   +88216-52002447
COUNTRY:   (BENIN REPUBLIC)

Please, kindly call me MR KAMAH for now, though this is
not my complete name. I will give you my full name later.
I am in a hide out now in BENIN REPUBLIC, a Country in
West African. I have Large sum of money for INVESTMENT.
The money is in Millions of U.S. dollars. I cannot move
about freely now for reasons i will explain to you later.
I need Your help urgently for both SAFE KEEPING and
INVESTING this money in your country. You are one of the
three email contacts given to me by a Cyber Cafe' operator
on my request for a foreign contact. She did not tell me
your name or country of origin. Though I did not tell
her why I needed the contact of any foreigner.

Because of the urgent and confidential nature of this
business, you are advised to keep everything secret for
now. if you are interested in doing this business with me,
kindly reply immediately on my email Address. After that,
i will send you all the verifiable details about the
business, my family and my complete name.

You can call me on my satellite phone: +88216-52002447.
As from next week, I will be in the city
where there is telephone service coverage. Then you can
also get me on Tel: +229-983691. You can also give me a
telephone number where i can always reach you.

Thanks while waiting for your immediate reply.

MR KAMAH(For the Family).