[Cm-crew] PLEASE READ/SAVE MY LIFE PLS.

Autor: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
Asunto: [Cm-crew] PLEASE READ/SAVE MY LIFE PLS.
FROM=3A HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA

Dear friend=2C

Following the sudden death of my husband=2C Late General
Sanni Abacha=2C the former head of state of the federal
republic of Nigeria in June 1998=2C I have been thrown
into a state of utter confusion=2C frustration and
hopelessness by the present civilian administration=2E
Security agents in Nigeria have subjected me to
physical and psychological tortures=2E One of my sons is
still under detention as well as arraigned before a
Federal High Court of Nigeria for an offence he did
not commit=2E As a widow=2C that is so traumatized=2C I have
lost hope and confidence in anybody within the
country=2E

You must have heard over the media and the Internet on
the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited
by my late husband in different security firms abroad=2E
Some willingly gave up their secrets and disclosed our
money confidently lodged with them and many
out-rightly declined lodgment=2E In fact the total sum
discovered by the Government so far is to the tune of
$700 million dollars=2E And the government has not
relented in its efforts to completely bring my
children and I back to square one=2E This is why I
deemed it necessary to act fast by contacting anybody
abroad for assistance=2E Furthermore=2C due to the
security network placed on my daily activities I
cannot afford to visit any embassy for a possible
solution=2C hence I have decided to contact you and I do
hope you will be the person God is going to use to
rescue my family and I=2E

I have deposited the sum of $30=2E5 million dollars in a
security firm abroad as whose name is with held for
now for security reasons until we fully commence
communication=2E I shall be grateful if you could
receive this fund on my behalf for safekeeping=2E
Adequate arrangement has been made for receiving the
fund=2E It is totally risk free=2E This arrangement is
known to you=2C my brother =28who is contacting you and I
only=2E This means that my brother will deal directly
with you as surveillance is on me=2E My brother' name is
ABUBAKAR=2E His phone number is 234-80-33040663=2E please you can contact him immediately you receive this mail ok=2E

You are entitled to 20% of the total sum=2E I hope to
invest a proportion of the balance in your country=2E

Please forward your private Telephone and Fax numbers
so that we can fully commence communication
immediately=2E I will quite appreciate=2C if you accept my
proposal in good faith=2E I look forward to receiving
your urgent reply to my plea=2E

Yours truly=2C
Hajia Mariam Abacha
ALLTERNATIVE EMAIL=3A mmariam22=40caramail=2Ecom