[NuovoLaboratorio] Fwd: [global anti-war] Statement by the A…

Author: Paola Manduca
Subject: [NuovoLaboratorio] Fwd: [global anti-war] Statement by the Arab communist parties
--============_-1162111981==_ma============

> [...]
>when or how to get out of it. The aggressors are paying high price and the
>war is turning into a political dilemma.
>One of the major weak points in facing this aggression on Iraq and in
>resisting the global American plan of domination is the stand of most of the
>Arab countries who unfortunately are supporting the aggression. Such a
>stand stimulates the US Administration to threaten Syria for its opposition to
>this aggression and for its call to stop the war and withdraw the invading
>troops. The signing parties consider themselves in an emergency and
>constant alert. They call upon their comrades, partisans and friends to be in
>the first ranks of the Arab popular movement in supporting the Iraqi people.
>They call all the Arab national and progressive forces to:
>- Form the widest front of resistance against this aggression using all means
>and potentials.
>- Fight against the aftermaths of the war whether locally or regionally.
>- Pressure their governments to change the policy of giving facilities to the
>invaders and behave according to what the national and patriotic duty
>dictates and according to the Arab defense treaties.
>Our parties have started and will continue communications with the
>communist parties, the left, the progressive and the democratic and peace
>forces worldwide who are against the US aggressive policy of domination.
>They will exert their common efforts to work together to launch initiatives
>and organize regional and international vigils against this war. They will
>struggle for stopping war and for the withdrawal of the invaders from Iraq.
>This will continue till self-determination through free will of the Iraqis is
>maintained with democracy, pluralism and equality for all citizens whether
>Arabs, Kurds or from other nationalities.
>We call upon Arab peoples to unite forces. This stems out of our grave
>concern over the independence and sovereignty of our homelands.
>We declare our readiness to undertake joint actions with all the patriotic and
>national forces in spite of any differences in thinking and polices
>in order to
>face this big battle imposed by the Anglo-American aggression against our
>peoples and against our Arab nation.
>We surely believe that the firm stand against this aggression and to
>the call to
>undermine any achievements of the objectives of this aggression will open up
>new horizons of common struggle in the Arab world and worldwide to
>jeopardize the American global plan.
>Jordanian Communist Party
>Sudanese Communist Party
>Syrian Communist Party
>Palestinian People’s Party
>Lebanese Communist Party
>Egyptian Communist Party
>

>Dr. Pol De Vos
>Public Health Department - Institute of Tropical Medicine
>nationalestraat 155 - 2000 Antwerp - Belgium

Paola Manduca
--============_-1162111981==_ma============

--></style><title>Fwd: [global anti-war] Statement by the Arab
1502europe-coordination@???</blockquote>
Aggression on the Iraqi People & to<br>
Defeat the Objectives of the War<br>
Representatives of the Jordanian Communist Party, the Sudanese<br>
Communist Party, the Syrian Communist Party, the Palestinian
People’s<br>
Party, the Lebanese Communist Party and the Egyptian Communist
Party<br>
held an emergency meeting to discuss coordination among the parties
for the<br>
struggle against the Anglo-American Aggression on Iraq and to
define<br>
common action for future confrontation.<br>
02-04-2003<br>
The participants in this meeting reiterated their condemnation of the
barbaric<br>
and destructive invasion that the fraternal Iraqi people is facing
and<br>
expressed their solidarity and pride over the Iraqi steadfastness
and<br>
courageous resistance against the unprecedented killing machine
and<br>
destruction in defense of their homeland.<br>
The US Administration and the British government have defied the will
of the<br>
international community and peoples worldwide by launching global
war<br>
against the whole world using Iraq as the immediate battle field and
the Iraqi<br>
civilians as the first fuel.<br>
The declared and secretive objectives of the aggression include:<br>
- Undermining the bases of the system of the international relations
and its<br>
legitimate agencies,<br>
- Sustainability of the control of one super power that decides the
fate of<br>
peoples & strengthening of the uni-polarization world order,<br>
- Reshaping of the geo-political map of the region to impose
domination that<br>
maintains the interests of the USA and empowers its strategic ally in
the<br>
region; Israel, to conquer the Palestinian heroic Intifada in order to
solve the</blockquote>
Israeli occupation and the Israeli</blockquote>
because of their important strategic<br>
position and their oil resources to assist in the implementation of
the US<br>
global plan. The US Administration has utilized the several weak
points in<br>
the structure of the existing Arab system, especially the presence
of<br>
differences and weaknesses and the absence of democracy and public<br>
participation.<br>
The heroic Iraqi popular resistance nurtured by Iraqi patriotism has
been a<br>
surprise to the war mongers, who are thrown into a war that nobody
knows<br>
when or how to get out of it. The aggressors are paying high price and
the<br>
war is turning into a political dilemma.<br>
One of the major weak points in facing this aggression on Iraq and
in<br>
resisting the global American plan of domination is the stand of most
of the<br>
Arab countries who unfortunately are supporting the aggression. Such
a<br>
stand stimulates the US Administration to threaten Syria for its
opposition to<br>
this aggression and for its call to stop the war and withdraw the
invading<br>
troops. The signing parties consider themselves in an emergency
and<br>
constant alert. They call upon their comrades, partisans and friends
to be in<br>
the first ranks of the Arab popular movement in supporting the Iraqi
people.<br>
They call all the Arab national and progressive forces to:<br>
- Form the widest front of resistance against this aggression using
all means<br>
and potentials.<br>
- Fight against the aftermaths of the war whether locally or
regionally.<br>
- Pressure their governments to change the policy of giving facilities
to the<br>
invaders and behave according to what the national and patriotic
duty<br>
dictates and according to the Arab defense treaties.<br>
Our parties have started and will continue communications with the<br>
communist parties, the left, the progressive and the democratic and
peace<br>
forces worldwide who are against the US aggressive policy of
domination.<br>
They will exert their common efforts to work together to launch
initiatives<br>
and organize regional and international vigils against this war. They
will<br>
struggle for stopping war and for the withdrawal of the invaders from
Iraq.</blockquote>
self-determination through free will of the Iraqis is<br>
maintained with democracy, pluralism and equality for all citizens
whether<br>
Arabs, Kurds or from other nationalities.<br>
We call upon Arab peoples to unite forces. This stems out of our
grave<br>
concern over the independence and sovereignty of our homelands.<br>
We declare our readiness to undertake joint actions with all the
patriotic and<br>
national forces in spite of any differences in thinking and polices in
order to<br>
face this big battle imposed by the Anglo-American aggression against
our<br>
peoples and against our Arab nation.<br>
We surely believe that the firm stand against this aggression and to
the call to<br>
undermine any achievements of the objectives of this aggression will
open up<br>
new horizons of common struggle in the Arab world and worldwide to<br>
jeopardize the American global plan.<br>
Jordanian Communist Party<br>
Sudanese Communist Party<br>
Syrian Communist Party<br>
Palestinian People’s Party<br>
Lebanese Communist Party<br>
Egyptian Communist Party<br>
Dr. Pol De Vos<br>
Public Health Department - Institute of Tropical Medicine<br>
nationalestraat 155 - 2000 Antwerp - Belgium<br>
tel 32 3 247 62 85 / fax 32 3 247 62 58<br>