[NuovoLaboratorio] Fwd: [dawn-discuss-dc] APRIL 12: HELP SPR…

Autor: Paola Manduca
Asunto: [NuovoLaboratorio] Fwd: [dawn-discuss-dc] APRIL 12: HELP SPREAD the WORD about NAT'L MARCH in DC
--============_-1163200277==_ma============

>HELP SPREAD THE WORD
>about the April 12
>National March on Washington DC
>
>Momentum for the April 12 International Day of Protest
>is growing. Actions are now planned in London England;
>Brazil; Mexico; Nicaragua; Puerto Rico; South Korea;
>the Philippines; Spain; Italy; Denmark; Sweden;
>Germany, and the U.S. The list of countries holding
>protests continues to grow every day.
>
>In the U.S., there will be a National March on
>Washington DC to Surround the White House -- with
>buses traveling from all over the East Coast, South
>and Midwest -- and joint actions in San Francisco and
>Los Angeles. In Washington, gather at the Washington
>Monument at 12 noon.
>
>Many new pieces of literature are available to help
>spread the word about the April 12 National March on
>Washington DC. A NEW FLYER for April 12 is available
>on the A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition web site. You can easily
>download a PDF of the national flyer for the
>Washington DC demonstration, as well as a version for
>those in New York City planning to travel to DC.
>Two-sided flyers are available in black and white, and
>in a two-color version, as well as in Spanish. Also
>available are 1/4-page and 1/10-page designs, which
>can be used either Nickname: sfGE
>Address(es): forumgenova@???
> for stickers or for palm cards.
>
>To DOWNLOAD LITERATURE, go to
>http://internationalanswer.org/campaigns/resources/index.html
>
>Acrobat Reader is required to download these files. If
>you don't have this program, it can be downloaded for
>free at:
>http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
>
>If you cannot download and print the flyers and
>stickers, you can pick up stacks at A.N.S.W.E.R.
>offices around the country, or you can call us at
>202-544-3389 and request a packet of flyers. Please
>make your request immediately so they can be sent in
>time for massive distribution.
>
>Additional pieces of literature, including posters,
>will be available in the coming days.
>
>MORE INFORMATION ABOUT APRIL 12
>
>In Washington, huge numbers of people will gather at
>the Washington Monument at 12 noon.
>
>Buses, vans and car caravans will travel from the East
>Coast, Midwest and South to be at the White House on
>Saturday, April 12. For a listing of transportation
>being organized from cities around the country, go to:
>http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/a12/a12transp.html
>
>If you are organizing transportation, fill out the
>easy-to-use form at
>http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/a12/index.html#a12transp
>so that we can help spread the word to others (if the
>link does not take you directly to the form, scroll
>down)
>
>Please check the April 12 page on the A.N.S.W.E.R.
>website at
>http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/a12/index.html
>frequently for additional organizing information. This
> [...]

Paola Manduca
--============_-1163200277==_ma============

--></style><title>Fwd: [dawn-discuss-dc] APRIL 12: HELP SPREAD the
about the April 12<br>
National March on Washington DC<br>
International Day of Protest<br>
is growing. Actions are now planned in London England;<br>
Brazil; Mexico; Nicaragua; Puerto Rico; South Korea;<br>
the Philippines; Spain; Italy; Denmark; Sweden;<br>
Germany, and the U.S. The list of countries holding<br>
protests continues to grow every day.</font></blockquote>
In the U.S., there will be a National March on<br>
Washington DC to Surround the White House -- with<br>
buses traveling from all over the East Coast, South<br>
and Midwest -- and joint actions in San Francisco and<br>
Los Angeles. In Washington, gather at the Washington<br>
Monument at 12 noon.<br>
Many new pieces of literature are available to help<br>
spread the word about the April 12 National March on<br>
Washington DC. A NEW FLYER for April 12 is available<br>
on the A.N.S.W.E.R. Coalition web site. You can easily<br>
download a PDF of the national flyer for the<br>
Washington DC demonstration, as well as a version for<br>
those in New York City planning to travel to DC.<br>
Two-sided flyers are available in black and white, and<br>
in a two-color version, as well as in Spanish. Also<br>
available are 1/4-page and 1/10-page designs, which<br>
can be used either Nickname: sfGE<br>
Address(es): forumgenova@???<br>
&nbsp;for stickers or for palm cards.<br>
To DOWNLOAD LITERATURE, go to<br>
http://internationalanswer.org/campaigns/resources/index.html<br>
Acrobat Reader is required to download these files. If<br>
you don't have this program, it can be downloaded for<br>
free at:<br>
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html<br>
If you cannot download and print the flyers and<br>
stickers, you can pick up stacks at A.N.S.W.E.R.<br>
offices around the country, or you can call us at<br>
202-544-3389 and request a packet of flyers. Please<br>
make your request immediately so they can be sent in<br>
time for massive distribution.<br>
Additional pieces of literature, including posters,<br>
will be available in the coming days.<br>
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT APRIL 12<br>
In Washington, huge numbers of people will gather at<br>
the Washington Monument at 12 noon.<br>
Buses, vans and car caravans will travel from the East<br>
Coast, Midwest and South to be at the White House on<br>
Saturday, April 12. For a listing of transportation<br>
being organized from cities around the country, go to:<br>
http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/a12/a12transp.html<br>
If you are organizing transportation, fill out the<br>
easy-to-use form at<br>
http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/a12/index.html#a12transp<br

so that we can help spread the word to others (if the<br>
link does not take you directly to the form, scroll<br>
down)<br>
Please check the April 12 page on the A.N.S.W.E.R.<br>
website at<br>
http://www.internationalanswer.org/campaigns/a12/index.html<br>
frequently for additional organizing information. This<br>
will include additional pieces of downloadable<br>
literature; a daily update to the list of cities<br>
organizing transportation; logistical information; &<br>
more.<br>
---------------------<br>
FOR MORE INFORMATION:<br>
http://www.InternationalANSWER.org<br>
http://www.VoteNoWar.org<br>
info@???<br>
New York 212-633-6646<br>
Washington 202-544-3389<br>
Los Angeles 213-487-2368<br>
San Francisco 415-821-6545<br>
To make a tax-deductible donation, go to<br>
http://www.internationalanswer.org/donate.html<br>
Sign up to receive updates (low volume):<br>
http://www.internationalanswer.org/subscribelist.html<br>
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your
desktop!<br>
http://platinum.yahoo.com<br>