[Cm-crew] INVITATION TO PARTNERSHIP

Author: Prince Solomon Suleman
Subject: [Cm-crew] INVITATION TO PARTNERSHIP
Dear Sir

REQUEST FOR YOUR UNRESERVED ASSISTANCE

This letter may come to you as a surprise but it wasborn out of my sincere desire to share a mutualbusiness relationship with you=2E First=2C your strictest confidence in this transaction is highly solicited=2EThis is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret=2E I am a top government official with a statutory corporation and member of an adhoc committee set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review contract awarded by past administration=2E In the course of identifying=2C srcutinising and recommending for the payment of all valid contract executed=2C we discovered a huge sum of money amounting to USD41=2E5M =28Forty One Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars=29 on grossly over invoiced contract already awarded and exccuted for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation=2EHaving cleaned the AUGEAN STABLE we intend to transfer the balance of USD41=2E5M presently floating in our apex bank ofNigeria to our own benefit and advantage=2E However=2C we request for your unwavering assistance in this regard because s civil servants we are prohibited under the civil service code of conduct bureau from operating aforeign account or running a foreign company unless after retirement in this vain we want you to front for us as partner to enable us lodge the funds speedily into your account=2E Bear in mind that no risk is attached to this project and all logistics are in place and modalities worked out for the smooth conclusion within a stipulated time=2E This is in accordance with the fact that you mustnever betray the trust already reposed on you=2EWe have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total sum for your support=2C 60% for us while 10% for miscellaneous expenses =28local and international=29=2EPlease=2Cprovide your confidential phone and fax number to enable me contact you for further discussion on this matter=2EPlease advise in your return e-mail if any time is confidential enough to call you=2C

Looking forward to hearing from you=2E

Best regards=2C

Prince Solomon Suleman=2E