[Cm-crew] PARTNERSHIP

Autor: Abacha Mohemmed
Asunto: [Cm-crew] PARTNERSHIP
Dear Sir=2C

I am Mohammed Abacha=2C the eldest son of the late president of Nigeria=2C i was falsely acussed of murder and as such was imprisoned=2C but thanks to Allah=2C i have been released for my innosence=2E Well dear friend i need your assistance in transfering some of my money into your account=2C because the government is making plans to seize them=2C as they did to my fathers own=2EPlease view these site and read it's content carefully=2E

http=3A=2F=2Fnews=2Ebbc=2Eco=2Euk=2Fhi=2Fenglish=2Fworld=2Fafrica=2Fnewsid=5F741000=2F741506=2Estm

The ammount is $29 million in a Security Abroad=2E All that is needed is
for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account=2C i will renumerate you with 20 t the end=2C but most of all is that i solicit your trust in this transaction=2E I have been confined only to Kano and all my calls are monitored=2CSo i will get my private attorney to get you the needed Informations=2E

Best Regards
Mohammed Abacha