[Cm-roma] Letter hunting for agnet for gang saw blade for gr…

Author: cm-roma@inventati.org
Subject: [Cm-roma] Letter hunting for agnet for gang saw blade for granite

Attention please to the Chief Executive and Managing Director

Dear Sir or Madam=3A

We would like to inform you that our company is the China's largest specialized manufacturer of granite
cutting and steel treatment materials=2C Its product include a wide range of saw blade=2C steel grit=2C steel shot=2C
cast for the plants of granite cutting by gang-saw=2C and steel shot and grit are widely applied for shipyard=2C
cargo container builder etc=2E

We wish to extend the sale of our products to your market and now are interesting in looking for the
offical Distributor who will be nominated by us as an authorized fully sales representatives for the agreed
territory with a provide of attractive commission=2E

For the more information=2C please feel free to access into Http=3A=2F=2Fwww duoleng=2Ecom

Yours Faithfully
Simon Hu
Oversea Marketing Manager
LONG HAI DUOLING SAW BLADE CO=2E=2CLTD
Jaomei Town=2CLonghai=2CFujan=2CP=2ER=2EChina
Tel=3A0086-596-6777913 Fax=3A0086-596-6775153 Mobile=3A013607558708
E-mail=3Aduoling=40public=2Ezzptt=2Efj=2Ecn
www=2Eduoleng=2Ecom