[Cerchio] FW: [Cm-crew] ispezioni armamenti USA

Author: marina
Subject: [Cerchio] FW: [Cm-crew] ispezioni armamenti USA

inoltro

scusate lo spamming fuori tema o quasi, ma l'idea mi sembra geniale: una
delegazione indipendente negli USA con il compito di ispezionarne gli
armamenti.

CANADIANS TO LEAD WEAPONS INSPECTION TEAM INTO USA

November 21, 2002
(Toronto) - A coalition of Canadian peace groups today announced their
intention
to send an international team of volunteer weapons inspectors into the
United
States later this winter. The coalition, Rooting Out Evil, are recruiting
inspectors through their newly launched website, www.rootingoutevil.org.

"Our action has been inspired by none other than George W. Bush," said
Christy
Ferguson, a spokesperson for the group. "The Bush administration has
repeatedly
declared that the most dangerous rogue nations are those that:
1) have massive stockpiles of chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons;
2) ignore due process at the United Nations;
3) refuse to sign and honour international treaties; and
4) have come to power through illegitimate means.

"On the basis of President Bush's guidelines, it is clear that the
current U.S.
administration poses a great threat to global security," said Ferguson.
"We're
following Bush's lead and demanding that the U.S. grant our inspectors
immediate
and unfettered access to any site in the country - including all
presidential
compounds - so that we can identify the weapons of mass destruction in this
rogue state," added David Langille.

Visitors to Rooting Out Evil's website are invited to sign on as honorary
members of the weapons inspection team. Honorary inspectors can
participate in
the action, or they can simply lend the support of their name as they
would on a
petition. The actual inspection team that crosses the border will be
comprised
of prominent individuals from Canada and other countries.

The Rooting Out Evil coalition includes Greenpeace Canada, the Centre
for Social
Justice, and the Toronto Committee Against War and Sanctions on Iraq, and is
supported by American groups such as the National Ne
Iraq, Global Exchange and the US section of the Women's International
League for
Peace and Freedom. They oppose the development, storage, and use of
weapons of
mass destruction by any state.

For information: David Langille or Christy Ferguson at
info@???