[Cm-crew] CARBUSTERS+corsera

Autor: cm-crew@inventati.org
Temas antigos: [Cm-crew] dieci anni di critical mass
Asunto: [Cm-crew] CARBUSTERS+corsera
corsera:

http://www.unipd.it/rassegna_pdf/rs20020925_mi20022.pdf

CARBUSTERS:

Our beloved bulletin subscribers,

YES, the time flies damn fast and it's time to send us whatever car-
free or generally transport-related news, reports, studies or even
jokes you've piled up over the last month. Industry gossip is
welcome too.
Next week the next issue of Car Busters email bulletin is due so
send us anything you consider relevant to your fellow car-free
campaigners all over the globe, we'll consider it again and who
knows? You or your campaign may be famous within a week after
your stuff makes it into the bulletin! * Do not hesitate and reply at
<carbusters@???> NOW.
Well, tomorrow is enough 'cos now I'm off. Best wishes,

CB Ivana

* The fame offer is limited to the first five kazoo players wearing a
bright orange hat at the time of receiving this email, which must be
proved by sending us a picture.

CAR BUSTERS
Kratka 26, 100 00 Praha 10, Czech Republic
tel: +(420) 2-7481-0849 - fax: +(420) 2-7481-6727
<carbusters@???> - <http://www.carbusters.org>

World Car-Free Days: September 13-27!
<http://www.carbusters.org/carfreeday>

Car Busters Worldwide Contact Directory